GCSE Examination Results 2022 (provisional)
Settlebeck School students and staff were pleased with examination results in 202. There were some outstanding individual performance.
School results can be viewed on the DFE School Performance Website at the link below
The DFE recommends that direct comparisons between data from previous years or between schools should not be made due to the uneven impact of the pandemic in 2021/2022
Cohort Size: 40 Students
- 40% of students achieved a strong pass (grade 5+) in both English and Maths.
- 70% of students achieved a grade ‘4’ or better in both English and mathematics GCSEs.
- The Progress 8 score was +0.01
- The attainment 8 score was 47.29
- 40% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate at Grade 4 or above.
- 3% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate at Grade 5 or above.
- 8% of students were entered for all English Baccalaureate subjects (English, Maths, two Sciences, Geography or History and a Modern Foreign Language).
- 98% of our students are in sustained education, employment or training.